BODY REPAIR/PAINT

Welcome Forums Tech Forum BODY REPAIR/PAINT

This topic contains 5 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  James Reid 1 year, 2 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

James Reid
    Participant

I am looking for someone to recommend a body repair and paint shop for my 911.
    Any help would be appreciated.

Brian Borison
    Participant

427 Collision on Evans just west of Kipling.

James Reid
    Participant

Thanks Brian. I talked to a service rep from 427 today on another matter today and then asked if they would like to repair my car from a crash, but there seemed to be a lack of interest in repairs to an 86, 911.
    My car is drivable. They like high volume and newer cars apparently. I’m disappointed.

Brian Borison
    Participant

I forgot about Pfaff Collision in Concord. When they were in Newmarket they replaced the front suspension of my old SC. They did an excellent job, and they were cheaper than other estimates.

neil dowdell
    Participant

This might surprise you but go see Ernie at Mantis racing in Oakville. They now have a bodyshop which they started originally to repair various clients race cars along with their own.
    They just did a complete repair and repaint on my 951 and the job is excellent. On top of that it was cheaper then 3 other estimates that I obtained.

James Reid
    Participant

I have taken my 911 to a repair shop that is called a preferred shop by my insurance company. This means all repair work has a lifetime guarantee! I’m sure i will test that guarantee.
    Apparently Pfaff is not a preferred shop but 427 is! Go figure. I had already taken my car in before i read Neil’s post.
    Thank you Brian and Neil for the recommendations, appreciated.
    I will let you know how it works out.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.