Choo Choo!!

Welcome Forums General Forum Choo Choo!!

This topic contains 8 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Brian Sullivan Brian Sullivan 2 months, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Wild Weasel
    Wild Weasel
    Participant

My apologies to everyone I held up during the last session in the White group on Sunday.

Here’s the video, if any of you are interested. I get blue flagged at 8:33, 12:03, 13:46, and 15:39. 🙂

Larry F
    Participant

Thanks for the post. It was great to watch after having been there on the weekend. I recognized some of the cars, and recall discussing a couple of the turns with the owner of the grey Boxster you pass.

Brian Sullivan
    Brian Sullivan
    Participant

Great video — I also spotted the grey/silver 987 Boxster around 11:40. Being a 987 owner myself I was particularly interested in the spoiler retracting in 5 and deploying again as you passed. Inside the car you never know if it is working!

Wild Weasel
    Wild Weasel
    Participant

Nice observation!! 🙂

Incidentally, I press the button to just leave the spoiler up while on the track. There’s not much point in it going up and down and up and down all day. 🙂

Brian Sullivan
    Brian Sullivan
    Participant

I tried that but from what I can tell you have to remember to do it every time because turning off the ignition (actually I think turning on the ignition) seems to put it down and reset to automatic mode. With lots of other stuff to remember that was at the bottom of my list.

Wild Weasel
    Wild Weasel
    Participant

Not on the newer ones. If I put mine up, it stays up forever. I usually put it up when washing the car and if I forget to put it down, I feel silly noticing it later on.

When I see cars driving around on the street with them up, I generally assume they’ve broken. 😀

Brian Sullivan
    Brian Sullivan
    Participant

So yours is a 987.2? I guess a small flaw corrected in the update.

Wild Weasel
    Wild Weasel
    Participant

Mine’s a 981.

Brian Sullivan
    Brian Sullivan
    Participant

Ah – a couple of generations removed.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.