Fire extinguisher

Welcome Forums Tech Forum Fire extinguisher

This topic contains 8 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  stoppy 5 days, 3 hours ago.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

riteoff
    Participant

Hello,

Getting my new to me 911 sorted for DE and wanted to know if anyone can recommend a retailer for a 2.5lbs fire extinguisher with metal bracket. My car came equipped with a Brey Krause seat mount that i would like to take advantage of

thanks!

Brian Borison
    Participant

I got mine at Canadian Tire on The Queensway.

Brian Sullivan
    Brian Sullivan
    Participant

riteoff
    Participant

Thanks ill check them out! I thought the base were plastic and a no no.

Brian Sullivan
    Brian Sullivan
    Participant

The particular one I supplied the url for has the required metal to metal clamp and is rechargeable — lots aren’t.

And is reasonably priced to boot.

Wayne Spiegelberg
    Wayne Spiegelberg
    Participant

Just my 2cents but the Cdn Tire model is only rated BC. I recommend ABC and then you`ve got yourself covered for whatever is burning…in your car.

Brian Sullivan
    Brian Sullivan
    Participant

The Garrison one at CTC and the one I supplied the URL for and bought is rated 1A10BC.

acklau
    Participant

MVS Motor (Warden and 401). Installed onto my 991.2. $300 bracket and labour included.

Kathleen, the President, introduced me to this shop and so far the experience has been very positive. Also did my tech inspection for the DE for free.

stoppy
    Participant

Mantis Motorsport. $160+tax for bracket and fire extinguisher including metal bracket. Works like a champ.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.