18th Annual Upper Canada Region CanAm Challenge August 8-10, 2014
Presented by Braidan Tire & MICHELIN
Canadian Tire Motorsport Park (formerly Mosport)
Join us at Canadian Tire Motorsport Park for Club Racing and Advanced Solo Lapping for the 2014 CanAm Challenge! We also still need Volunteers, Sponsorship, and Door Prize Gifts for the Event!
This is your chance to test yourself on one of the world’s most enjoyable and exciting road courses. Recent track improvements mean this will be an event not to miss!
- Updated track access with infield transport tunnel.
- NEW paving in corners and run-off areas!
- Improved Paddock Area
- Expanded pit lane
- New event centre for Saturday evening Awards Dinner
Why participate in the CanAm Challenge Weekend Club Race at CTMP (formerly known as Mosport)?
Here are 5 good reasons:
- Experience one of the fastest and technically demanding road courses in North America
- Drive the track that was home to the Canadian Grand Prix in the 60’s and 70’s
- Turn 2 – Blind high speed left hand off-camber turn with an elevation drop of 45 feet
- Turn 4 – Blind high speed left hand turn taken full out with an elevation drop of 90 feet
- Two words – Moss Corner
If you are up to the challenge of driving one of the fastest and most challenging tracks in North America, join us at Canadian Tire Motorsports Park for the 2014 CanAm Challenge.
Club Racing– Sprint and Enduro Races featuring Porsche and BMW race groups
- Two Sprint Races
- 90-minute Enduro
Racer Registration opens June 23, 2014 at http://register.pca.org/driving/club-race/
Advanced Solo Lapping (DE)– The Advanced Solo Lapping (ASL) is run under DE rules and is open for PCA Red and Black drivers. You can sign up now on our online DE registration page at http://reg.pcaucr.org/registration/.
Tire Service – Braidan Tire has a full service facility at Canadian Tire Motorsport Park. They can supply all your needs, including MICHELIN® race tires. Pre-order your tires from Braidan Tire and have them waiting and ready to go for when you arrive! To order your tires simply call 905-209-7979 or email email@example.com.
Volunteers Still Needed – This is a great way to get involved with the club and experience what goes on during a Club Race Event.
Sponsorship, Door Prizes and Promo Gifts Needed– If you or your company would like sponsor the event and/or donate a door prize for the Awards Dinner please contact: Mick Oliveira| firstname.lastname@example.org.
Event Registration Fee of includes:
– Event T-Shirt and Event Swag
– Door Prizes
– Friday Night Reception and Track Walk hosted by Rick Bye
– Saturday Night Awards Banquet
– Complimentary Camping available at the track
– 24-hour security & access
See https://pcaucr.org/driving/club-race/ for more event information.
More information regarding the track can be found at http://www.canadiantiremotorsportpark.com
For additional information contact:
Mick Oliveira, PCA UCR Club Race Chairman | email@example.com
Club Race Registrar: Brent Muir | firstname.lastname@example.org