September 19 to 30, 2020
Registration Is Now Open
• PORSCHE MUSEUM AND FACTORY TOUR IN STUTTGART •
• PORSCHE EXPERIENCE CENTER AT HOCKENHEIMRING RACE TRACK •
• NEUSCHWANSTEIN CASTLE AND ALPS • RHINE RIVER CRUISE •
• OKTOBERFEST IN MUNICH •
- two-hour custom private tour of the Porsche factories — birthplace of the 911, 718 Cayman and Boxster, and, for the first time open to the public, the all-electric Taycan!
- one-hour private guided tour of the Porsche Museum, plus free time in the museum and gift shop
- gourmet PCA UCR group meal at Christophorus Restaurant at the Porsche Museum
- Porsche Experience Center at Hockenheimring race track (extra cost for driving activities, further info below) — drive the latest 911 and 718 models on the handling course and driving dynamics areas, and the Macan and Cayenne on the off-road course
- gourmet PCA UCR group meal at the Porsche Experience Center at Hockenheimring
- hand-picked luxury hotels with gourmet breakfasts, four dinners, two lunches, two beer tastings
- Star Alliance (Air Canada, Lufthansa) or similar return airfare from Toronto
- private deluxe motor coach with expert tour director and local guides
- Heidelberg, Munich and Stuttgart sightseeing, other castles and attractions!
- $6,594 to $6,869 per person *
- $5,099 to $5,374 per person (without flights) **
- $1,250 price for single travelers requiring a private room
- $200 early-booking discount (valid until Dec. 31, 2019)
- $100 loyalty discount for return travelers
- a deposit of $450 is due at registration with the balance due on June 26, 2020
1-800-742-1731 for info or to register | specially designed custom trip by
* price is $6,594 per person if 26-plus people register for the trip, $6,714 if 21 to 25 register, $6,869 if 14 to 25 register
** price is $5,099 per person if 26-plus people register for the trip, $5,219 if 21 to 25 register, $5,374 if 14 to 25 register
* ** in 2019 28 people registered, PCA UCR anticipates attracting 30-plus for 2020 based on current expressions of interest
Porsche Experience Center at Hockenheimring — Demand has been sky high since Porsche just recently, in October 2019, opened its seventh Experience Center in the world and the one closest to its biggest fan base and worldwide Stuttgart headquarters, hosting a Sportscar Together Day that attracted 70,000 fans, 9,000 of whom drove in with their own Porsches. Much of the next year is fully booked and sold out. PCA UCR was extremely fortunate to secure this venue for our group.
Please note that the PEC is a fully outfitted visitor centre, you do not need to participate in any driving activities, and as such features exhibition areas like a museum, as well as a café, restaurant, lounge area, classic area, driving simulators and a retail store. Some may not want to participate in driving activities and can simply enjoy the ambiance, as well PCA UCR will enjoy an included group gourmet lunch. Pricing is not yet available for driving experiences but to get an idea, for the Porsche Experience Center in Atlanta it ranges from $365 US (for 718 Cayman or Boxster on-track and Cayenne or Macan off-road) to $475 (mid-range 911 on-track) to $875 (911 Turbo, 911 GT3 on-track). Please note there is no guarantee that we can drive on the full grand prix track but, rest assured, PCA UCR will organize the best day possible for our group! Your tour leader Stefan will be taking out a new 911 on the track and a Macan on the off-road course, two to three hours total driving time, likely around $900 US total.
Optional trip excursions include, and we highly encourage selecting and participating in:
- Zugspitze cable car up the highest mountain in Germany, incredible views, $155 per person
- Bavarian brewery tour and beer tasting in Munich, $125 per person
For questions or further information, please E-mail Stefan Walther, PCA UCR tour leader, at email@example.com.
To register for this amazing custom 2020 PCA UCR Ultimate Porsche And Germany trip, please call EF Go Ahead Tours at 1-800-742-1731.