After having converted my 987 Cayman racing car from GTB1 to Spec Cayman, I still have the Getty carbon hatch & cup wing setup available. I am only selling this as a complete package, as the carbon hatch already has all the holes drilled in it for mounting the wing base & cup wing and everything is already assembled properly.
This package is fully assembled and ready for simple quick bolt-on installation.
- Getty carbon hatch with optional lexan glass window. Painted basalt black and currently wrapped in 3M intense blue. Significant weight savings over the factory steel hatch
- Stainless steel locking system that fastens the hatch down similar to aero latches, but also has stainless steel pins underneath that transfer the load of the wing & hatch directly onto the chassis of the car. Very nice, custom setup. Comes with the package
- Getty 50" carbon wing assembly, including the Getty carbon wing base w/ 3rd brake light, 50" carbon wing blade with adjustable positioning, Porsche cup car end plates w/ PCA Club Racing graphics, medium-height aluminum wing uprights powdercoated black, roof-height (GTB1-spec) aluminum uprights powder coated black (these are the uprights in the included photos), and aluminum gurney flap wrapped in 3M carbon vinyl to match the carbon of the wing blade
Prices for components new:
- Getty carbon hatch with lexan window: $1700 USD + shipping & taxes
- Getty carbon wing base: $1299 USD + shipping & taxes
- Getty carbon 50" wing blade: $1099 USD + shipping & taxes
- Medium height wing uprights: $549 USD + shipping, taxes & powder coating
- GTB1 Roof height uprights: $599 USD + shipping, taxes & powder coating
- Wing end plates: $129 USD + shipping & taxes
Total cost of package new: $5375 USD + shipping & taxes
Selling to fellow PCA UCR member for $2900 CAD picked up in Milton area. Will not split up the parts so please do not ask.