Porsche Cars Canada
Trackside Tire Sponsor
25th Anniversary CanAm Challenge Club Race at Canadian Tire Motorsport Park (Mosport Grand Prix Track)
- Fri July 29 to Sun July 31, 2022 – PCA & BMW Sprint, Enduro Races & Advanced Solo Lapping
Join us July 29-31, 2022 at Canadian Tire Motorsport Park, one of the fastest and most challenging tracks in North America for the 25th Annual CanAm Challenge.
*** BREAKING NEWS FOR RACERS*** TEST AND TUNE DAY Wed. July 27 – We have secured a Test and Tune day and it will be hosted by Engineered Automotive. The entry fee is C$800 (tax included) for the day with alternating 30 minutes runs. Drinks will be provided. Please contact Matt Distefano at email@example.com
- Club Race entrant registration on ClubReg – register here
- 3 sprints, 90min enduro…plus 4 practice runs, qualifying and practice starts
- Advanced Solo Lapping July 29-31 **NEW – Friday 29th just added!!** – register here
- Register for 1, 2 or 3 days, 120min+ of track time per day
- Volunteers Needed! click here to sign up as a Club Race volunteer.
Any inquiries regarding this event can be directed to:
Jackie Metcalfe (Club Race Co-Chair) click here
Upper Canada Region welcomes all PCA members to our 25th Anniversary CanAm Challenge Club Race weekend! Click here for a brief history
- 2016 Club Race Steward’s Report click here
- 2017 Club Race Steward’s Report click here
- 2018 Club Race Steward’s Report click here
- 2019 Club Race Steward’s Report click here
Border Crossing Guidelines
Coming into Canada and returning to the U.S.A. can be simple if you follow these few guidelines.
The official race hotel for the 25th Anniversary CanAm Challenge is the Holiday Inn Express & Suites Clarington, located at 37 Spicer Square, Bowmanville, ON L1C 5M2. Drivers and Crews can make reservations by calling the hotel at 905-697-8089 or 1-877-697-8089 or click here for Holiday Inn Express Bowmanville and access the group rate by quoting the group name “PCAUCR Race Team Block“.
- Comfort Inn & Suites
5 Spicer Square, Bowmanville, ON L1C 5M2
Phone: (905) 623-6781
- Best Western Plus Bowmanville
160 Liberty St S, Bowmanville, ON L1C 2W4
Phone: (905) 623-8500
- Bowmanville Marina Inn & Suites
70 Port Darlington Rd, Bowmanville, ON L1C 3K3
Phone: (905) 623-4925
Tire service, golf car/transporter, coaching etc…
Downloadable Insurance Forms and Instructions
All required insurance forms can be found here, as well as instructions on their use. If a minor (under the age of 18) will be attending a car moving event, the correct Form(s) must be signed and presented.
PCA Club Racing (Rules and Forms)
Rules, Regulation, History, and more from the PCA site. If you would like to become a PCA Club Racer, please refer to Club Racing Rules and Forms on the PCA National Site.
Driver Education Handbook
Canadian Tire Motorsport Park has undergone significant improvements during its recent renovations. Check out what our Driver Ed Handbook has to say about the track.
Mosport. Mecca for the world’s top drivers
Moss, Clark, Hill, Stewart, Hulme and McLaren — the list goes on…
Some exciting CTMP in car video:
- In-Car Video with Rick Bye – Rick Bye demonstrates both the wet and dry lines at Mosport.
- CTMP 2016 Cayman S Seb Juneau
- Mosport On Board 1:22.8 With Sasha Anis
- Le Mans Prototype On Board at Mosport
- Mosport – You’re Not Going To Brake Much
…Now who doesn’t want to drive CTMP !