- Registrations will only be accepted on-line via the UCR Registration Site at reg.pcaucr.org.
- You will receive an automated response so you will know we have received your application.
- All payments are made via Credit Card through our secure on-line server.
- Please make sure your credit card information on your Driver Info page at reg.pcaucr.org is valid and up to date.
- Registration closes at midnight on Friday night, two weeks before each event.
- Payment is automatically processed when registration closes, 2 weeks before the event.
- No cancellations are accepted after payment processing and no refunds after processing.
- Anyone admitted to an event after registration closes will be assessed a $50 surcharge.
- Pricing is listed for the current season on the Event Sign-Up page. Events are 2 or 3 days only.
- Car numbers are assigned by the Registrars. Yours will be found on your Confirmation e-mail.
- Car numbers are provided by the entrant, minimum 6” high on both sides in a contrasting color.
- Front tow hooks are mandatory and will be checked at the Tech Line.
- Registration for the upcoming season opens at Midnight on January 1st. First come first served
- If you sign up for IDS you may sign up for all other events. You must complete IDS to be accepted.
- The direct link for the Technical Safety Inspection Process on the Technical Inspection Forms Page
- New or Newly Signed-Off Out of Region Drivers should email the DE Registrars
About Your Registration Status
|Pending||Your registration has been received but has not yet been precessed.|
|Accepted||Your registration has been received and you are confirmed for the event.|
|Waitlist||Your registration has been received but your run group is currently full. You may be accepted in the future if there are any cancellations.|
|Full||Your run group is full and the Waitlist is oversubscribed.|
|Declined||You have asked to cancel the event but the registrar has not yet confirmed.|
|Cancelled||Your cancellation has been accepted by the registrar.|
At the Track
You must provide your valid Driver’s License, PCA Membership Card, Car Numbers and completed Tech Form (dated within 3 weeks of the event). You must sign the UCR and Track Waivers before entering the event and attend the morning Safety Briefing. These are mandatory insurance requirements.
We hope this simple list will help you join us for our events and make your registration experience easier and more enjoyable. Welcome to UCR Advanced Driver Education.