All Red and Black run group drivers are invited to participate in the Advanced Solo Lapping and Test and Tune categories of the 2020 CanAm Club Race Challenge taking place at Mosport from July 30th to August 2nd, 2020.
This means driving on the track in between races. There are allotted times of about 25-30 minute sessions each. Drivers get a lot of track time this way:
The Dates: July 30th – August 2nd, 2020
The Event Program:
Thursday, July 30th, 2020
- Test and Tune (TnT)
- Check out the track, get familiar with it if not driven at CTMP recently, get the timing right…..
- Open to all Racers and every Red and Black Run Group driver
- 30 minute sessions all day
Friday, July 31st, 2020
- ASL = Advanced Solo Lapping driving in between
- Qualifying races
Saturday, August 1st, 2020
- ASL= Advanced Solo Lapping in between Sprint races
- Awards Dinner at 6 pm
Sunday, August 2nd, 2020
- ASL = Advanced Solo Lapping in between Enduro races.
ASL Drivers may register for any combination of days, with or without Thursday’s TnT.
Cost Schedule for the various combinations in CDN Dollars incl. HST:
- TnT only: $400
- ASL 3 Day: $550
- ASL 3 Day + TnT: $675 ($275 savings)
- ASL 2 Day: $450
- ASL 2 Day + TnT: $650 ($200 savings)
- ASL 1 Day: $225
- ASL 1 Day + TnT: $625 (no savings)
Estimated Track Time (subject to duration of races)
- Test and Tune (Thursday): 200 min. track time, 2 run groups, fast and faster (+/- 1.34)
- 3 Day ASL: Fri, Sat, Sun: 345 + min. of track time
- 3 Day ASL + TNT: Thurs, Fri, Sat, Sun: 545+ min. of track time
- 2 Day ASL: Any two days of Fri, Sat or Sun: 250+ min. of track time
- 2 Day ASL + TnT: Thursday plus any 2 days of Fri, Sat or Sun: 450 + min. of track time
- 1 Day ASL: Any one day of Fri, Sat or Sun.
- 1 Day ASL + TnT: Thursday (200 min) plus any one day, total track time depends on day selection for ASL.
You are encouraged to participate in this exciting event and register early on www.clubreg.net,
“CanAm Challenge 2020 ASL & TnT Open Lapping”
This exciting event is also for club members who want to participate as a volunteer. Jackie Metcalfe, Director and Club Race Volunteer Coordinator, is in charge of volunteers. If you are interested, please contact Jackie Metcalfe directly via email email@example.com
I look forward to greeting you at the registration office and seeing you track-side.
Renate Weidner, Registrar