Cost (2021): $41.00 (Members of Trillium, PCA-UCR, or any CASC club)
Notices and Limitations
- Participants must be ether a BMW Clubs of Canada, PCA-UCR, or CASC-affiliate member (for insurance purposes). Trillium is a BMW Clubs Canada member with annual dues of $81.00 (tax included). Want to join the Trillium BMW Club? Click here: Join the Trillium BMW Club.
- Helmets are mandatory. Recommend Snell SA2010 or SA2015 helmets.
- Loaner helmets will not be available as part of COVID-19 operating measures.
- If you plan on competing towards the Autoslalom finals & competition trophy (awarded at the Christmas Dinner) we take the best 4 of 6 results.
- Register early and get your car ready. Be part of the track walk and learn the course!
- Late-comers will have to get rides with other participants to learn the course. You cannot retake the first practise run. Be on time or forefit the practise run.
- Registration for events can be done via this web site (active Trillium members only, payment via Visa/MasterCard or Paypal).
- Washrooms are available at the PowerAde Centre.
Posted information is subject to change without notice. If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
ADVANCE REGISTRATION IS REQUIRED FOR 2021: