Kennedy Rd S at Powerade Centre
Brampton, ON L6W
Upper Canada Region of PCA has teamed up with the Trillium Chapter of the BMW Club of Canada to bring you the Tire Rack Street Survival School, a program delivered throughout North America and brought to you in conjunction with the BMWCCA Foundation and Tire Rack.
Tire Rack Street Survival goes beyond traditional driver education programs; the primary emphasis of the program is a “hands-on” driving experience in real-world situations. Students use their own cars to learn their handling limits and how to control them. Students become more observant of traffic situations and as they master the application of physics to drive their cars, they will make fewer unwise driving decisions. Where else would students learn these necessary skills and have the opportunity to practice them?
This program provides:
- One-on-one, in car instruction
- In-classroom learning and collaboration
- Hands-on, emergency situation recovery and avoidance manoeuvres
- Skid pad and other car control exercises
- Safety demonstrations by professional emergency services personnel
- Opportunity to learn how to handle your own car in emergency situations
- Lots of learning and lots of fun in a friendly and supportive environment!
The school is held on a private and closed course, in a closely supervised environment. It is supported by volunteers and sponsors who care about our communities. Although this school is of special benefit to young drivers, the school is open to ALL AGES!
Cost: $75 per student. To register or for more information, please contact Mario Marrello, click here.
Participants*: Any driver with a valid Ontario G2 or G Driver’s License. A G1 license is not accepted. For non-Ontario license holders, you must have an equivalent valid G2 or G license to participate. All ages are welcome.
For more information please see https://pcaucr.org/driving/street-survival-school/