Reply To: IDS April 14 + Freezing Rain = cancelled?

Club News Forums General Forum IDS April 14 + Freezing Rain = cancelled? Reply To: IDS April 14 + Freezing Rain = cancelled?

DaveOsborne
Participant

While I have no doubt that the conditions at the Driver Development Track were as miserable as they were everywhere else in Ontario, 27 brave men and women graduated the course and are all set for the upcoming track season.

While I applaud the Instructors, who stood out in the weather for their student’s benefit, I also applaud those who made the decision not to travel in those conditions. It’s always a personal choice and giving up the event fee to guarantee your safety is a pretty reasonable choice to make.

While our final IDS is full there are a couple of other programs that UCR will accept as our IDS equivalent if you still wish to participate in our track events this season. Just drop me an email and I’ll let you know which ones we accept.

This has to be the craziest winter in 20 years. When you consider that it started in November we’ve had a six month winter this year. I could use some warm sun on my face. Lets keep our fingers crossed that it doesn’t snow in May!