DE events: 2017 Green rules apply

Club News Forums General Forum DE events: 2017 Green rules apply

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Brian Sullivan
    Participant

I notice on the list of DE events for 2017 there is a note: “2017 Green rules apply”.

Can anybody shed any light on what that means?

andy wright
    Participant

Hi Brian, I’m not sure where you are seeing this comment or what the context is (I couldn’t find it), but I can only think this may be something to do with having to have completed the IDS before acceptance to run in the Green run group at a DE event will be given. It may also have something to do with the number of cars we are allowed to put on the track in the Green run group.

I am not aware of any new rules regarding the Green Run Group or any ‘Green’ initiatives to run only bio-fuels or something. Maybe anybody with a Green car can drive for free with tires and fuel provided – I wish!

Brian Sullivan
    Participant

Andy:

It’s on this page:

https://reg.pcaucr.org/track/signup.do

I have attached an annotated screen capture for reference. I thought IDS (or a waiver) was always a prerequisite?

Regardless I am in the Green group and thought maybe there was some new special requirement.

Attachments:
    andy wright
    Participant

OK Mystery solved. It is just to show what Run Group you on file as being classified in. When I access this page the notation is “2017 Red rules apply”

Brian Sullivan
    Participant

OK Thanks.

993IM6
    Participant

I am assuming you move from one colour group to another as you gain more experience in the DE events?

Brian Sullivan
    Participant

Yes – AFAIK
    progression is green, yellow, white,red … black for instructors.

993IM6
    Participant

Many thanks!

jensenk
    Participant

The progression is Green, Yellow, White, Black and Red for instructors.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.