DE Instructor Assignments

Club News Forums General Forum DE Instructor Assignments

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Wild Weasel
    Participant

For the Zone 1 event at Watkins Glen, we were given our instructor assignments many weeks in advance and were able to touch base with them ahead of time.

I think this is a great idea as it allows some chance of a rapport before the event itself. My instructor sent me some videos to review that were really helpful in getting up and running quickly.

Does UCR do any such thing? Is anyone considering it?

DaveOsborne
    Participant

In an effort to take as many students as possible our assignments are changing right up until the last week. I can’t tell you how many times we’ve called the printers and changed the data while they are making the Registration Packages.

We understand the value of early contact but it would mean closing registration earlier.

Rod Nagy
    Participant

I think I speak for all the instructors (maybe not the grumpy ones) when I say we are all accessible.

Feel free to reach out and ask questions or ask for advice from any of them.

Wild Weasel
    Participant

Thanks Rod, I appreciate that. Incidentally, I’m also hoping I get you as an instructor again sometime. 🙂

I had Martin last weekend and we had a great time!

This post was really just about touching base and getting to know who we were assigned to before the actual DE.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.