DE Instructor Evaluation forms

Club News Forums General Forum DE Instructor Evaluation forms

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Brian Sullivan
    Participant

I was at the July 22/23 DE. In our registration package was an instructor evaluation card. I completely forgot it was even there (I don’t remember ever seeing it before at other events).

There was no mention of the form at any time on the weekend that I remember (or maybe I was just spaced out when it was mentioned). Regardless I was home before I even remembered it existed.

I would still like to fill out the form and submit it somewhere. Is that still possible? Mail it somewhere perhaps? Save it for the next DE?

jensenk
    Participant

Hi Brian, The evaluation forms will eventually end up with Stephen Goodbody, our chief instructor, so you can keep the forms until next DE or you can send them to our registrar or Dave Osborne and they should find their way to Stephen.
    Regards,
    Ken

Wild Weasel
    Participant

Hmm… Martin hopped in my car for a session Sunday morning. Should I fill one out?

I think he taught me more in that session than I’d worked out on my own in my last two DE’s… 🙂

DaveOsborne
    Participant

Why not? The more feedback we get is the better we understand what’s going on out there!

Wild Weasel
    Participant

Hey Dave… do you mind just writing “Kevin said Martin was really helpful” on one and passing it to Stephen? Also, maybe include a picture of Jeremy Clarkson yelling “MORE POWER!!!” 🙂

Wild Weasel
    Participant

FYI… I gave my form to Paul during tech. 🙂

DaveOsborne
    Participant

Anyone can drop their evaluation card off at the Radio Room in Staging and it will end up in the right hands as well. Thanks for filling them out as the feedback is invaluable in telling us what we need to improve on as well. We are all volunteers helping each other!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.