Dent Repair

Club News Forums General Forum Dent Repair

Tagged: 

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Peter Hoffman
    Participant

Many years ago someone in UCR recommended a dent repair facility to me:
    Dent Detail
    Devon 905 424-1599
    Luis 416 984-3368
    I called Devon and he worked magic on my Boxster about 10 years ago.

The Christmas rush this year resulted in a relatively severe bruise on the RR fender on my 997 – OUCH!!!! No paint damage but the curved portion of the fender has 2 dents. I cannot find Dent Detail any more. Does anyone have any feedback on Toronto dent repair services?

Thanks
    Peter

David Langton
    Participant

Dent Doctor have done a few repairs for me over the years, most recently on a Mazda 3 – just around Christmastime. Excellent work – while you wait and reasonably priced.

They are a PROVINZ advertiser – see page 38 of the January PROVINZ. Note the heading to the list of advertisers on that page.

David Langton

John Adam
    Participant

Dent Doctor has also franchised 427 Auto Collision, near Evans Ave & Kipling. They may also do the work at a downtown site they bought about 2 years ago. Ask for John D’Alessandro 416 259 6344 X224.

He may charge you extra if you mention my name!

Syed Ali
    Participant

Try Thilan at DentXpress 416 220 1921. He did a great job pulling dents on my 993, 911SC, BMW 545i and Rover Mini.

Anonymous

As above “T” is the man .. every year we have a “dent day” where we take our Porsches to T and it is a greta socializing day .

http://www.Rennlist.com in the canada section is where all the on line activity is for Porsches in Toronto and surrounding area so you will get a ton of info and recomendations there.

Bert
    Participant

Go to the Dent Doctor. I fortunately and coincidentally got a dent in my 993 at yesterdays very windy Porsche Club open house, while taking to the Dent Doctor! They called the shop in Richmond Hill and they had the dent pulled out with in the hour. The repair was done perfect and I drove home Happy.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.