Introductory Driving School: Spectators?

Club News Forums General Forum Introductory Driving School: Spectators?

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Wild Weasel
    Participant

Hi All,

For anyone who has done the intro driving school or for those organizing and running it, can you tell me if it’s the sort of thing a spectator might have fun at?

I’ve registered for it and my wife is wondering whether she should come along to watch. She’ll certainly have fun at some points watching what’s going on and taking pictures, but I’m wondering whether most of the day she’ll just be standing around with nothing at all to do.

I’d like her to come… but only if she’ll find it to be a fun day. Any advice?

John Adam
    Participant

The event might be cold and dreary and not well suited to spectators. HOWEVER, if SWMBO* wants to help out as a cone picker, or other such duties, I am sure that she can be put to work and be part of the team.

* = She Who Must Be Obeyed.

terene
    Participant

Have her take the course as well , she will enjoy the day and be a better driver for it.

Wild Weasel
    Participant

There’s a bit of an issue with that in that she hasn’t got a drivers license. 😉

I’ll see what she thinks about volunteering to help out. She might have fun at that.

Anonymous

Yeah it’s good question dear, actually I also wanted to know about this. I am looking for a Port Macquarie Driving School that provides manual and automatic training at affordable prices, can I hire a driver from http://www.boostdrivertraining.com.au/. Please recommend!

Wild Weasel
    Participant

That feels a lot like spam. Are there moderators in here?

If it’s not… then my apologies, but you seem to be in the wrong part of the world, mate. This ain’t Oz. 😉

What are you driving? Perhaps we can point you in the right direction to find what you’re looking for.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.