Mosport Grand Prix Track – Spot available for UCR DE event on 19-20, September

Club News Forums General Forum Mosport Grand Prix Track – Spot available for UCR DE event on 19-20, September

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Lemikson
    Participant

Anyone interested in picking up my spot for the PCA UCR DE event on the September 19th – 20th weekend at the Mosport Grand Prix Track?

My car is not going to be ready so my spot could be yours.

Please let me know if interested and we can work out the details. I have received confirmation from the UCR Registrar they will support spot swap as long as it is taken by a PCA UCR member showing up with a tach’d car.

I have paid $350 for the two day event and would like to recoup the whole cost. Open to reasonable offers.

Best regards,
    Mile

Paul Robbins
    Participant

I am interested. Paul Robbins

andy wright
    Participant

Hi Guys,
    You need to check with the DE Registrar if the person you ‘swap’ with is in a different Run Group. We have limits on the number of cars in each run group and often waiting lists for the instructed groups.
    Andy

Lemikson
    Participant

Hi Paul, please contact me at my cell phone 416 414 8864 or email mile_todorovic@rogers.com.

Going back to Andy’s comment, pending Paul or someone else is moving forward, I will check that the swap is OK’d with the Registrar.
    As I am in the green group and I would have been assigned with the instructor I see no issues with anybody getting my spot regardless of the group level they belong.

Thanks.
    Mile

andy wright
    Participant

Hi Mile, It is not just a matter of Instructor availability, but the fact that we can only allow a fixed maximum number of vehicles in each run group. If the Run Group for the person you swap with is already at its maximum then their registration will not be accepted. Obviously the Registrar will be able to advise you regarding this.
    Andy

DaveOsborne
    Participant

While we would have been happy to accept a straight across swap (Green to Green) a week ago, it’s now too late to alter the paperwork. The Instructor and Work Assignments are done and all the envelopes, waivers and medical lists have been printed. Registration is closed and locked in.

Wild Weasel
    Participant

heh. No problem… Mile? What’s your car number?? 🙂

andy wright
    Participant

Wild Weasel: You will also need the same Blood type, Medication regimen, Doctor and Next of kin… 🙂
    Nice try.

Wild Weasel
    Participant

Aww.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.