Shannonville Fridays

Welcome Forums General Forum Shannonville Fridays

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Squadguy Squadguy 1 week, 3 days ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Brian Sullivan
    Brian Sullivan
    Participant

I noticed Dave in his DE article in the November Provinz floated the idea of running Shannonville DE events on Friday before some CTMP Saturday/Sunday DE events. I for one would be interested in that (living halfway between Shannonville and CTMP). I suspect though that for most people that are not retired or have no control over working schedules that doing a Friday event might be difficult.

I would also be interested in Calabogie events. I went to the Rennsport DE event there in October last year and enjoyed the track and the event despite the weather. It was not well attended. Perhaps some sort of jointly run event (not sure of the logistics of that) would get the number past the break even level? Rennsport events are generally (at least the Calabogie event was) run on Monday and Tuesday though — again limiting participation for many potential runners.

Roger.Curtis
    Participant

As I would. Any track that allows the driver to see most of the track, if not all of it, from certain vantage points anyways is an outstanding venue for any level of driver.

Roger Curtis

Squadguy
    Squadguy
    Participant

I’m interested in a “road trip” to a new track as well.

I’m very happy with our own DE days at Mosport (CTMP), but I’d enjoy a different track to enhance my driving skills. Any opportunity to apply skills at a different venue would be very much appreciated.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.