The UCR Concours will go ahead as planned on Sunday, September 21 – Rain or Shine. The weather forecasts offer a mixed bag, including the possibility of 1mm of rain but clearing through the morning, depending where you look. That’s to be expected at this time of year, so we will forge ahead, expecting to be blessed with a beautiful day! Please see the event details in the calendar section of this website. See you there!