Wheel Refinish – 997

Welcome Forums Tech Forum Wheel Refinish – 997

This topic contains 5 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  edney 5 years ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

edney
    Participant

Can anyone suggest a good wheel refinisher?

Wayne Spiegelberg
    Wayne Spiegelberg
    Participant

Depending on your location, we at Mantis have used the services of Carcone`s Auto Recycling, 1030 Bloomington Road E, Aurora 905-773-5778.

However, recently we had a 2011 997 wheel repaired and refinished at Wheel Wizard, 162 Sherman Ave. N. in Hamilton at 905-544-9651. They did a fantastic job !

Good Luck…Wayne

terene
    Participant

Have used wheel wizards In Hamilton on 3 occasions and been very happy.
    Terry Orr

Anonymous

I think Kwicksilver is a full service alloy wheel repair franchise. Our technicians straighten bent rims and repair all cosmetic damage to aluminum rims, including curb rash, scrapes, gouges and discoloration caused by age.

All Kwicksilver technicians utilize state-of-the-art wheel repair equipment and methods that we have developed and patented.
    —————–
    [url=http://www.ezdia.com/epad/2013-mercedes-benz-sl-price-review/7980] 2013 MERCEDES BENZ SL-CLASS [/url]

RJZ
    RJZ
    Participant

I’ve recently had my Boxster S wheels refinished by Wheel Wizards in Hamilton. They did a great job!

Rick.

edney
    Participant

Just had the 997 wheels done at Wheel Wizard in Hamilton and am happy with the work
    Will see how they work at Mosport this weekend!!!!!
    Thanks for all the input
    Ed Ney

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.