10 Things I Learned While Driving Fun Runs and Autocross Events in My Cayenne
1. I can keep up with the best of you.
2. I can devour the twisties with ease.
3. I can see a lot more of the scenery, and over concrete bridge fences. My, those rivers and streams are beautiful!
4. The higher clearance means I can go over railroad tracks without having to slow to a crawl, and its lots of fun. Whoo-ee!
5. I can bring some friends along and they are still my friends after the Fun Run because of the ample backseat legroom and seating luxury.
6. It is a sports car on steroids, with amazing performance and handling whether on a Fun Run or the Autocross course.
7. It’s very comfortable. I do not feel every pebble or heave in the road.
8. During a Fun Run, I can buy large pieces of art on the spot and not have to drive back later with a larger car.
9. If the road turns ugly, I can drive through it with ease.
10. I can because my sports car is a Cayenne, a sportscar in sheep’s clothing. Mine is just bigger than yours!
Come on Cayenne, Macan and Panamera owners— sign up for some Fun Runs and Autocrosses! You will be amazed at what your Porsche is capable of… and you’ll have a lot of fun at the same time!