September 11-23, 2019 – PORSCHE MUSEUM AND FACTORY VISIT IN STUTTGART — the worldwide beating heart of Porsche and production hub of the iconic 911, Cayman, Boxster and, very soon, electric Taycan!
HOSTED BY: Stefan Walther – Click to Contact
Full PDF Itinerary + Pricing: Click to See
(Note that the free days in Stuttgart are special Porsche events being planned separately from the tour company, by PCA UCR directly with Porsche AG.)
- FRANKFURT AUTO SHOW — all the newest Porsches on display including the new 911, production electric Taycan and more! Plus the latest and greatest from other car makers!
- OKTOBERFEST IN MUNICH — the 209-year-old worldwide German tradition started here, we’ll have our own PCA UCR-reserved tables!
- Two-hour custom private tour of the Porsche factory, one-hour guided tour of the Porsche Museum, lunch at the on-site Boxenstopp restaurant, gourmet PCA UCR club dinner at Christophorus restaurant overlooking Porscheplatz and the soaring 911 sculpture. Plus optional extra to rent and drive a Porsche on the Autobahn, briefly, and through the German countryside. Plus a couple of surprises!
- 11 nights in hand-picked four-star hotels (all breakfasts included, four dinners included)
- Sightseeing excursions of Stuttgart, Heidelberg, Nuremburg, Rothenburg Ob Der Tauber
- Star Alliance (Air Canada, Lufthansa) or similar return airfare from Toronto
- Just a few spots left! Registration closes very soon!
For more information or to register, call EF Go Ahead Tours at 1-800-742-1731 and quote “Porsche Club trip”
While this trip is primarily focused on Porsche, plenty of free time has been allocated for club members to do their own things, if desired, though group activities will always be planned, as well as wonderful sightseeing excursions of some of Germany’s most beautiful and historic cities and towns.
Porsches can be rented directly from the factory. In 2015, Driving Tours Chair Stefan Walther rented a 911 Targa and drove it up to 252 KPH on the Autobahn. Unflappable. Drive a Porsche for what it was built and engineered — safe high-speed performance.