September 11-23, 2019 – PORSCHE MUSEUM AND FACTORY TOUR IN STUTTGART — the worldwide beating heart of Porsche and production hub of the iconic 911, Cayman, Boxster and, very soon, electric Taycan!
HOSTED BY: Stefan Walther – Click to Contact
Full PDF Itinerary: Click to See
- FRANKFURT AUTO SHOW — all the newest Porsches on display including the new 911, production electric Taycan and more! Plus the latest and greatest from other car makers!
- OKTOBERFEST IN MUNICH — the 209-year-old worldwide German tradition started here, we’ll have our own PCA UCR-reserved tables!
- Additional Porsche experiences, to be announced, shown as “free days in Stuttgart” on the itinerary, including renting Porsches through the factory and driving on the Autobahn (optional extra, each traveler to pay separately), as well as a gourmet dinner at Christophorus restaurant at the Porsche Museum, plus other special PCA access being arranged directly with Porsche AG
- 11 nights in hand-picked four-star hotels (all breakfasts included, four dinners included)
- Sightseeing excursions of Stuttgart, Heidelberg, Nuremburg, Rothenburg Ob Der Tauber
- Star Alliance (Air Canada, Lufthansa) return airfare from Toronto
Registration opens Friday, February 1 and closes March 31, pricing includes all taxes and fees:
- $5,894 — save $200 if booked by Feb. 15!
- $6,094 — after Feb. 15
- $1,150 single supplement
- Extremely limited spots, only 35, register quickly to avoid disappointment!
- deposit of $450 is required at registration, balance due by June 13
- if you would like to extend your stay in Germany or Europe, this is possible, let the tour company know
- to register, call EF Go Ahead Tours at 1-800-742-1731 and quote “Porsche Club trip”
While this trip is primarily focused on Porsche, plenty of free time has been allocated for club members to do their own things, if desired, though group activities will always be planned, as well as wonderful sightseeing excursions of some of Germany’s most beautiful and historic cities and towns.
Porsches can be rented directly from the factory. In 2015, Driving Tours Chair Stefan Walther rented a 911 Targa and drove it up to 252 KPH on the Autobahn. Unflappable. Drive a Porsche for what it was built and engineered — safe high-speed performance.