- No products in the cart.
Join us on Sunday March 26 from 10:30am to 12:30pm at CSN 427 Auto Collision where they will host a tech session at their Etobicoke facility for our PCAUCR members.
We can expect to see various Porsches set up for a review of how these vehicles were repaired, as well as discussion of various topics such as:
• repairing high-end finishes
• aluminum repair, working with plastic parts
• importance of OE parts and procedures for repair
• Availability of parts, body panels and tech info for older Porsches
• what to do/who to call after an accident
• dealer and insurance relations – what to know when choosing a repair facility etc.
• how a body repair affects the resale value of the car, and how your professional repair to factory standards and using factory parts can offset that. How does a resale buyer have confidence in the quality of the repair work
• straightening an accident-bent chassis, how realistic this work is and how an owner might judge whether the work would be successful.
Coffee and snacks will be provided from Sanremo Bakery.
Tech Session will be limited to 50 people, so don’t delay. Register soon to avoid disappointment. https://clubregistration.net/events/signUp.cfm/event/13280