Waivers And Forms

Downloadable Insurance Waivers (requires Adobe Reader Software)

1. Release and Waiver of Liability and Indemnity (General)
2. Release and Waiver of Liability and Indemnity Agreement for Minors as Observers ONLY
3. Release and Waiver of Liability and Indemnity Agreement for Minors in Restricted Areas, Driving or Riding
4. Parental Waiver Touring Laps
5. PCA Junior Participating Program Minor Form
6. UCR Media-Talent Release

All persons on premises where a “ moving car” event is held are considered by PCA’s insurance carriers to be “participants” in the event, and the correct form of Document must be obtained from them as a condition of our insurance covering claims made against a participant or the Club for damage sustained at the event. Moving car events comprise driver’s ed, autocross, club races, IDS, skid pad and car control clinics, concours, fun runs and rallies, and any event where an automobile is on a lift or jacked up.

Form 1

All participants who are not Minors (i.e, those who are at least 18 years of age) must sign a document in the form of Form 1.

Forms 2 and 3

If a Minor (under 18 years of age) is to attend a moving car event, either Form 2 or 3 must be completed. Form 3 must be signed by both of the Minor’s parents or guardians, Form  2 need only be signed by one of them. Form 2 is to be used where the Minor will be present only as an observer and will not be in any restricted area. Form 3 is to be used where the Minor will be in a restricted area or will be participating other than as an observer. If the event is a Rally or Fun Run or like event on public roads, Form 3 should be used. Areas not restricted would be the paddock, viewing stands, vending areas, registration areas and the like. Areas used for car handling, autocrossing, gridding, and pitting are considered “restricted” areas.
Form 2 or 3 may be completed so that it is good for the entire season, provided it is signed by both parents or guardians. To do that, fill in the “location” blank with “ALL PCA EVENTS” and the “dates” blank with “ALL DATES”. If so completed, the original should be handed in at the first event and a copy of the document handed in at each subsequent event.


If a Minor is to be driven around a closed circuit as a passenger, Form 4 must be completed and signed by one parent or guardian. Note that the Minor may only be a passenger while the vehicle is being driven in Touring Laps.


If a Minor is participating in the event as a driver (i.e., at an autocross, UCR does not permit minors to drive in DE’s) Form 5 must be completed and signed by the Minor.


For Fun Runs, Rambles and Tours and any other event that could be filmed, all participants must sign a document in the form of Form 6.

Most of the above forms are also available on the pca.org website.